Although it may be a bit colder than normal for this time of year, that doesn’t mean you can’t plan a design for your dream landscape. Having an aesthetically pleasing yard adds value to your home, and the key to a beautiful looking property is usually in the hardscaping.
What is Hardscaping?
Hardscaping is the non-living part of your yard and compliments the flowers, trees and plants. There are many landscaping materials to choose from, such as wood, concrete, brick and stone. A professionally installed and designed hardscape can really compliment your yard and add functionality to it. Not sure what you want? Here are a few of this year’s best ideas.
Popular Hardscape Ideas
- Outdoor Fireplace: Although you can always build your own firepit, why not have a professional landscaping company like Premier Landscape get the job done for you? These are a great way to bring a group of friends or family together for a warm night under the stars.
- Pergola & Patio: Make your backyard functional for BBQs this summer and opt for a professionally designed patio. Choose which hardscaping material you like best and Premier Landscape can make a 3D rendering of your patio.
- Stylish Retaining Wall: Many homeowners whose property is on a hill aren’t sure how to make their home look more appealing and their yard suffers from runoff every spring. Stylish stone retaining walls can solve both the aesthetics issue and the runoff problems your yard is facing. Not to mention add value to your home!
- Water Features: Adding a water feature can be very calming and relaxing. Premier Landscape has the skills and expertise to install beautiful water fountains and artificial ponds that seamlessly blend into the rest of your yard’s foliage.
- Backyard Dining Room: If you’re really thinking about a backyard makeover this season, the ultimate in luxurious backyard hardscaping is a backyard dining area that you can use to entertain guests all season long. We’ll custom-design the layout to feature a dining area, a cooking area and a lounge area.
Need help visualizing what you want for your yard? Contact Premier Landscape today so we can guide you through the build process. We’ll send a professional representative out to your property to get an idea of what would work best for your yard.